jueves, 8 de mayo de 2014

Interview

Hello good morning!
We're students from practise English, and we need you, please. Yhis is an interview. cam you answer these questions please?
1. How long are you here, in this school? 
    I think fifteen years.
2. Which is your favourite place in the school?
    My favourite place is the ICT class.
3. Which subject do you teach?
    I teach ICT.
4. Imagine next year you must teach news subjects. What do you think about this? 
    I think that it is OK.
5. Can you tell us something really funny that happened in class?
    In class we dance and sing.
6. What do you think abuot your students? Are they clever?
    Yes, they're clever and very good persons.
7. Have you got any hobbies?
    Yes, I like play videogames and go to the cinema .
8. Tell us about the subjects you teach
     They can learn ''Window, Word and make power points''
9-Would you mind teaching your sons and daughters in class?
      No, I don't mind.